Friday, August 8, 2014

Into the Woods

Why not end another week with this florally inspired editorial featured in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar UK, photographed by Erik Madigan Heck.  Just looking at this editorial induces happiness, not sure if it is the bright color, the field of roses or the dreamy gowns, but whatever it is I love it. And don't we all need bits of beauty in our lives?  I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend.


(How insanely amazing is this photograph?)

Images via

4 comments:

  1. amazing pictures !!!!Lovely post xxxx
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning editorial! I love the florals and the makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally magical. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shot with the frosty gray feathers - it's absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete