Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer Skin:: A Guide to Deep-Cleaning Face Masks

If you are anything like me you love summer, but perhaps do not love what summer can do to your skin.  Congestion is a common issue thanks to sunscreen, balmy days and if you live in a city like me pollution.  Luckily there are amazing miracle workers out there that are targeted to thoroughly clean the skin and leave behind a luminous complexion.  The key is to find clay-based products that will allow impurities to be lifted from your pores.  Here are some of my favorites that are guaranteed to do the job.

Bosica Luminizing Black Mask / Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Mask  / Tarte Amazonian Clay Double Detox  Exfoliating Face Mask  / Eve Lom Rescue Mask

3 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try that Fresh face mask for a while! I also have an Origins clay mask that works great for deep cleaning pores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the fresh line - gotta check out that mask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear many time about boscia mask...want to try it
    xoxo
    happy day

    ReplyDelete