Thursday, July 17, 2014

Poolside Dreaming + Swimwear Picks


Today might only be Thursday but I have my sights on the weekend.  Although I rarely find myself lounging my the pool that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t love to jump start the weekend by doing so!  Recently I have come across so many serene pool settings on Pinterest I couldn't help but find myself daydreaming and inspired. Here are just a few of my favorites in addition to some bathing suits that I am currently loving. Speaking of swimwear, have you checked out Net-A-Sporter yet? I love to workout but I think their edited selection might take that to a whole new level!








Images via Elle Decor

2 comments:

  1. I have big dreams of owning a pool and cabana when I have a home someday–I have a pool at my parents house, and it was the best thing ever growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I would LOVE to by laying poolside by any of these today but especially that first one - swoon! Love the Mara Hoffman bikini - her prints are my fave!

    ReplyDelete